Pages

Ultraphish - Easy Phishing Page

Ultraphish - Easy Phishing Page Generator


Ultraphish - Easy Phishing Page Generator - Shaify Mehta

This program is (as stated) a phishing page generator, with compatibly for user-made plugins as well. With this bundle you will receive the following--
AOL
Bebo
Bootleggers
ESpinTheBottle
FaceBook
Freewebs
GMail
Hi5
Hotmail (old)
Login Live
Messblack Forums
MillerSmiles Forums
Mob Life
MSN Delete Checker
Myspace
Rapidshare
Windows Live Mail
World of Warcraft
Yahoo
This is just a small collection of requests I have received. I am open to requests but I will not do PayPal or bank sites. If it is requested enough, I can write up a tutorial on how to create your own plugins.
I may also create a video tutorial upon asking.

How To Use:

Here is a brief (but sweet) tutorial:
Choose a password (This will be used later on)
Pick a Template from the list to be created
Generate your page
Upload it to a php host
???
Profit
Viewing your Logged Passwords:
Probably the most important part of the entire thing.
To view your logged passwords browse to (
Code:
) and enter 'viewlog' into the email/username field and the password you chose in step 1.
If your password was correct you will be taken to the page with your phished accounts along with their IP Address.

You do not need an email address and nothing is stored on an outside server so it's completely independent.

If you have any questions, simply ask and I'd be happy to answer them. Same goes with requests and such.

I hope I explained everything properly, and enjoy!

EDIT: Yes, I am aware that my website is offline. It has been for quite some time. The branding is simply incase I should ever decide to bring it back.

EDIT 2: Thanks to Dwayne for remind me. There is a 'bug' in the program where when using Vista it will generate a blank php file instead of your phishing page. I am aware of this and have no intentions to fix this in the near future.


http://rapidshare.com/files/114910453/UltraPhish.zip

0 comments:

Blog Archive